5. Well-maintained and popular parks with playgrounds. From Aviano Community Park with its extra-large adventure playground complete with zip line and spider web climber, to Fireside Community Park with its two playground areas with shade and a climbing wall, and Cashman Park with its newly-remodeled shaded playground with top-notch play equipment, Desert Ridge is built for children’s outdoor play.
4. Convenience to major freeways. Desert Ridge is literally minutes from both the Loop 101 and State Route 51 freeways. These freeways will take you to downtown Phoenix, Sky Harbor International Airport, or any of the outlying cities quickly and conveniently, while bypassing stop and go traffic on surface streets.
3. Restaurants and entertainment. Thanks to Desert Ridge Marketplace, a beautiful outdoor mall with over 50 retail stores, over 25 restaurants, plus a movie theatre, arcade and play center for kids, there are endless options for dining and fun. Next door to Desert Ridge Marketplace is High Street, another outdoor mall with trendy restaurants, bars and shops, along with luxury loft-style apartments above the retail spaces.
2. Schools. The A plus rated school district of Paradise Valley Unified has several award-winning schools in the Desert Ridge area. Desert Trails Elementary, Wildfire Elementary and Fireside Elementary serve grades preschool through sixth, while Explorer Middle School serves seventh and eighth grade students. Pinnacle High School is a nationally recognized high school. While PVUSD does offer open enrollment, the popularity of these schools results in waiting lists for some grades unless the students reside in Desert Ridge.
1. Home values. The homes in the Desert Ridge community tend to hold as well as increase in value due to all of the above factors and more. I will utilize my extensive knowledge of the home values (comps) as well as the market trends in Desert Ridge to help you find the best home for you and your family.